Pigment for permanent makeup TM AS-Company by Alina Shakhova.
LIGHT BROWN MT-2 MICROBLADING PIGMENT 6 ml.
AS COMPANY presents a new, perfect product that has no analogues on the Russian market, pigments for manual micropigmentation (microblading).
Pigments for manual technique have a delicate creamy texture, which gives an even distribution of the coloring pigment in the upper layers of the skin.
To create pigments, advanced technologies are used, the composition consists exclusively of premium hypoallergenic raw materials, which gives a predictable result and a stable shade.
The palette consists of only the most popular shades that are suitable exclusively for each color type and hair color.
As part of the dye; – 90% dry pigment fraction and 10% liquid fraction. This allows rapid penetration of the pigment into the skin. Pigments for manual micropigmentation evenly brighten, leave the body without changing the color shade after 1.5-2 years.
- Green-yellow base.
- A rich brown pigment.
- Suitable for light brown hair. Can be used neat.
- For use on the skin: cold, warm.
- Apply to hair color: blond, dark-haired, light-haired, brown-haired.
- There are 210 drops in a bottle (number of procedures 21).
- Remainder: 40% to 70%.
- Consistency: thick, creamy.
- Volume: 6 ml.
- Thinner can be added to make the consistency thinner and reduce the color concentration.
- Combination: independent pigment. Allowed in combination with neutral and cold pigments.
- Method of introduction: Manual (Technique “powder” “hairy”).
Attention! No need to shake before use, the pigments are homogeneous! Depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, the color rendition of the shade in the skin may vary.
IMPORTANT! Storage method from 10 degrees to 30 degrees. When frozen or heated, the chemical composition changes. Strictly observe the storage method.