The machine features easy 3 button operation, display that shows current voltage and Hz, battery level and work time. The work timer is paused when the machine is turned off and retains memory even if the machine is completely powered off. If you wish to reset the timer this can be done by pressing + and – buttons together for 3 seconds.
The stroke adjustment is done by turning the back part of the machine until desired stroke is selected. The machine body has an indicator for current stroke and it can be continuously adjusted between 2.5mm and 4.5mm.
– Stroke: Adjustable from 2.5mm to 4.5mm
– OLED screen displays voltage, Hz, battery level and timer
– Working voltage: 4.5-12V
– Material: Aircraft Aluminum
– Motor: AVA Motor (brushless DC motor)
– Power intake: 5W
– Motor speed: 10500rpm
– Needle protusion, adjustable: 0-5mm
– Machine dimensions: 32mm x 144mm
– Weight (with battery): 230 grams
– Changeable common model battery for easy replacement
– 6 month warranty
Machine battery specification:
– Battery type: 18500 Lithium-ion
– Battery voltage: 3.7V
– Rated capacity: 1900mAh
– Charging input: 5V/1A
– Charging t ime: 3-4 hours
– Battery life: 2-6 hours (charge duration is subject to variation depending on the used voltage, needle brand and size as well as environmental factors such as temperature etc.)
Please note that, like any Li-Ion battery, this battery will also wear down in time and capacity slowly gets lower causing working time to get shorter. This is normal wear over time and is not covered by warranty.
The EP10 box includes:
1x EP10 Machine
1x EP10 Manual
2x 1900mAh batteries for the machine
1x Battery charger (with 1 slot)
1x USB-C cord for battery charger (no wall plug included)
1x Machine case
Before using EP10 pen it is important to check that you put the battery into the pen correctly! Warranty does not cover issues caused by improper battery use. See included manual for reference.
Please note! As with any pen style machine it is important to only use cartridge needles with a full membrane with this machine. This is to avoid ink and other liquids from entering the machine. Ink or other liquid inside the machine will void the warranty.