Features and Specs:
- Driven by an 10 Watt, high-torque, Swiss made, Maxon precision motor.
- Fully American manufactured and assembled.
- Constructed of 6061-T6 aluminum, finished in Mil Spec Type II anodizing.
- American made Main Bearing
- 5 strokes in one machine, changeable on the fly
- Primary range of 5 volts – 14 volts (motor will start and run down to 3v)
- Lubricated for life
- No need for maintenance
- Uses RCA connection (**does not come with cord**)
2.5mm, 2.9mm, 3.4mm, 3.8mm, 4.2mm
This isn’t just another pen with a spinning grip. You not only adjust needle protrusion with the Valhalla’s grip, but the stroke options allow you to choose your hit. Whatever you need to do: lining, packing, coloring, blending, shading, its all there at your fingertips, 5 strokes in 1.
You never need to break down your setup to change the hit. Keep’er bagged. You simply twist the stroke ring in the center of the machine, on the fly, and you’re hitting exactly the way you want!
Pen machines have a lot of benefits and reducing fatigue is one of them. The Valhalla also reduces vibration, so much so that even if you’re used to the Fehu, you’ll be able to feel the extra energy left over at the end of the day. Your body will thank you from your hands to your back.
There’s no mechanical gadgetry or spring-loaded gimmicks in the Valhalla, it’s pure high tolerance and good geometry. If you want to make your life a lot easier and more productive, this is the perfect place to start.
Think about the greatest artists you know of, or the artists who inspired you, or the most technical masters in the game. There isn’t one of them who wouldn’t benefit massively from having immediate access to more options, less headaches and higher performance from their machine.