The Bishop Wand Liner is a popular cartridge-dedicated, pen-style tattoo machine with a brushless Faulhaber motor with custom winding made specifically to provide more torque and power. Bishop Rotary’s Wand Liner is specialised lining tattoo machine that is perfect for all types of lining work, as well as blackwork and dotwork.
Made in the USA from lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminium, the Wand Liner from Bishop Rotary comes with a fixed 5 mm stroke and has a recommended working voltage between 6 and 8 V. In addition, it is compatible with Cheyenne-type needle cartridges.
This tattoo pen machine has a smooth matte black finish for both the machine and grip, as well as a hand-polished black band. The ergonomically-designed grip is comfortable to hold and use during longer tattooing sessions and is also fully-autoclavable.
Each Bishop Wand machine comes with a premium Bishop RCA cord in black/grey and a Bishop Rotary zippered hard case.
- Brushless Faulhaber motor
- Custom winding – made specifically to provide more torque and power
- Fixed 5 mm stroke
- Specialised lining machine
- Excels at all types of lining work, blackwork, and dotwork
- Recommended working voltage: 6-8 V
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminium
- Lightweight and ergonomic
- Compatible with Cheyenne-type needle cartridges
- Smooth matte black finish for machine and grip
- Hand-polished black band
- Fully-autoclavable grip
- RCA connection
- Dimensions: 30×95 mm (w/ grip)
- Weight: 113 g (w/ grip)
- Included in the box: 1x Bishop Wand Liner, 1x Wand aluminium grip, 1x premium RCA cord (Black/Grey) & 1x Bishop zippered hard case