Euronda Autoclave E9 Med Pro System Class B 24 Ltg
Simple, effective and compact, E9 Med is an autoclave that makes Class B sterilization accessible to everyone. Hidden behind its simple, user-friendly interface is an array of first-rate equipment, including a double head vacuum pump and a sophisticated microprocessor that constantly monitors the key parameters for effective sterilization.
In addition, outstanding steam production is guaranteed with the steam generator. E9 Med can run 5 different type B cycles. It automatically traces all of the data from every cycle, which can then be printed with the built-in thermal paper printer and easily attached to pouches. Like every Euronda autoclave, it can be inspected and cleaned by the operator and it is easy to maintain thanks to its modular structure.
- Class B autoclave conforming to the EN 13060 normative.
- Manages 5 B-type sterilization cycles (121°, 134°, 134° Prion, 134° Rapido, 134° Prion Rapido) and 3 control tests (Vacuum, Helix, Bowie & Dick).
- Moulded chamber in stainless steel and certified PED 97/23/CE (directive for pressurized devices).
- Large multilingual alphanumeric LCD display integrated in the command panel.
- Serial port for E-memory. Integrated thermal paper printer.
24 L – 250 x 440 mm (Øxd)
43 Kg (24L)
(machine empty with basket and trays)
450 x 445 x 610 mm (wxhxd)
2300 W 10 A