The Inkjecta Flite X1 is a wireless, battery-powered rotary tattoo machine that is choc-full of innovative technology and offers an abundance of adjustment options.
You don’t need cables or power supplies to run the Inkjecta Flite X1 as it is completely wireless, which allows for maximum freedom of movement.
The Inkjecta Flite X1 is battery-powered and offers up to 8 hours of runtime. The Flite X1 comes with two interchangeable and rechargeable Li-Ion batteries, as well as a battery charger, so you can adjust the balance of the tattoo machine to suit your style.
Thanks to the intuitive on-board controls, you can quickly and easily adjust both the voltage and needle depth of your machine. To adjust the voltage from 4.5 to 16.5 V, press the corresponding button and tilt your machine – right for a higher voltage, left for lower.
The two arrow keys on the body of the machine control the needle depth, so simply press one while working to adjust – even if you’re using a fixed grip. This means that you don’t have to have a click grip to adjust the needle depth while using the Flite X1!
As with many Inkjecta tattoo machines, the Flite X1 is super lightweight, topping the scales at only 139 g with the small battery and 144 g with the large one.
At the heart of the Inkjecta Flite X1 is not one, but two custom nanotechnology motors: one for the drive and the other for the needle depth adjustment.
Fully compatible with Inkjecta Flite Nano cams and needle bars.
The Inkjecta Flite X1 is compatible with all cartridge grips, both backstem and screw-on types.
- Colour: Stealth
- Wireless – no cables or power supplies needed
- Battery-powered with up to 8 hours runtime
- Two included batteries are interchangeable and rechargeable (charger included)
- Intuitive on-board controls for adjusting voltage and needle depth
- Operating voltage: 4.5-16.5 V
- Weight with small battery: 139 g
- Weight with large battery: 144 g
- Two custom nanotechnology motors within
- Compatible with Inkjecta Flite Nano cams and needle bars
- Box includes Inkjecta Flite X1 machine, x2 Li-ion batteries, two port battery charger, 3.25 mm cam, carbon-fibre rigid needle bar (fitted), medium and hard torsion bars, Inox lubricant, SuperLube, magnetic key tools, and a hard protective carry case.