Stingray X2 Slime Green (Standard 4mm stroke)
We are proud to present the evolution of the Stingray machine. The X2 model is the sum of our experience from building
machines during the years and has led to several improvements.
1. New stronger Swiss X2 motor. Exclusive for the X2 models. Hi-performance motor with 6W mechanical output and high energy efficiency (86%). Optimal for battery operation with the RPS-600. Runs all type of standard and cartridge needles. See manual for more info.
2. New 4mm stroke stainless steel cam.The standard cam has been replaced with a new 4mm stroke cam made from stainless steel to enhance durability and lining performance. Cams can be exchanged like before. Four different cams are available for purchase as a kit. The new 4mm steel cam comes as standard. Use tool kit No.90 for quick and easy cam change. See manual for more info.
3. Easy to convert between standard and cartridge needles.When using cartridges the Stay up spring must be removed to prevent strain on the motor and to function properly. The X2 version has a lid in the frame that allows quick access to the Stay up spring. Easy to remove and insert when choosing between standard and cartridge needles. See manual for more info.
4. More stable give adjustment. New Cap with built in damper prevents clatter and excessive noise when using the softer give settings. Allows to use the whole 3 turns adjustment efficiently and without clatter. See manual for more info.
5. Higher precision and finish. The X2 models have several improvements regarding component materials and precision.
0 – 13 volt DC (max. 13 volt DC)
RCA or clipcord (max. clipcord end diam Ø1,6 mm)
Rpm range Stitches / sec:
0 – 8 000 rpm / min 0 – 130 / sec
2.6 – 4.0 mm depending on cam used
0 – 2 mm
Max. tube diam :
Max. needle size:
90 x 21 x 77 mm
We recommend the following items to customize the Stingray machine to suit your style:
http://inkmachines.com/node/29 (if you want to use the Stingray as a smoother shader)
Instruction video how to change cams: